Full Reconstruction Services By the Best
Expert Disaster Recovery & Property Damage Reconstruction in North Texas
At D&W Restoration, we have the equipment, experience, and expertise to completely restore your property to its pre-loss condition following any type of disaster. With a reputation built on quality and honesty, we're the top choice for full-service disaster recovery across North Texas.
We not only offer turn-key services for your full disaster recovery but also provide remodeling for all levels of service from small scopes to full-scale makeovers.
- Available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- Work directly with insurance companies
- Turn-Key Restoration and Rebuild
- Private Pay Available
The Full-Service Difference
When you're dealing with a disaster restoration project, the last thing you want to do is hop from contractor to contractor to get the job done. At D&W Restoration, we offer turn-key, full-service restoration services, so we can handle your project from start to finish. We don't just handle the cleanup and removal of the damaged property then hand you off to the next guy. Once your damage is cleaned up, we will work diligently to complete the reconstruction and rebuild your property. We know that this is a critical and stressful time in your life and we're committed to making the process as smooth and easy as possible for you.
What to Expect During the Project
Every restoration project that we handle has a designated project manager so you'll have a trusted point of contact every step of the way. Your project manager will assess the damage, create an estimate using industry-standard software, and work closely with your insurance adjuster. Your reconstruction project will take place in two separate phases.
- After you call us, a project manager will be assigned to you. Your project manager will then speak with you to discuss the specifics of your damage and schedule an initial inspection where they will conduct a walk-through to assess the extent of the damage.
- Your project manager will then prepare the scope of work to send to your insurance company. Once the scope of work is approved, the project manager will develop a cost estimate and budget for the project.
- Your project manager will meet with you to go over the scope of work, at which point you will sign a contract that details the scope and budget.
- Your project manager will coordinate and schedule all repairs to your property which will be made by in-house labor or subcontractors.
- Your project manager will work with you to select replacement materials that fit into the budgeted scope of work including flooring, paint, cabinetry, fixtures, doors, windows and treatments, hardware, roofing, trim work, and millwork.
- Once the project is complete, your project manager will inspect the work then conduct a final walk-through with you to ensure your complete satisfaction with the project.